Thursday, March 26, 2009

March Madness









I feel so lucky to have a job I absolutely love and to be able to provide a safe, fun place where people can come together, be themselves and to create beautiful jewelry. Yesterday was open bead day and we also celebrated 3 birthdays (they were feeling very ROYAL ... check out the headwear they brought with them). We had a total of 15 ladies show up to work on projects and to help these ladies celebrate the beginning of another great year...... happy birthday to Jackie, Pat & Colleen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, you made my day with THIS song! :-) Do you have the whole album? XO Tanya

Jackie said...

Hey I had a blast, thank you for making my March!

You should serve some wine with that cheesy song!!!
hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - I just listened to the song the whole way through - if you haven't made it to the part where the "mice" sing, you must - talk about cheesy! Tanya