Monday, March 2, 2009

GREAT FIND


Yesterday I went to Bass Pro shop to try to find an alternative to the 8lb Power Pro since it is almost impossible to find anywhere on line anymore. I ran across the Stealth Camo Braid .... a really great find. It is the same braided line as the Power Pro but the nice thing is it is a blend of green, brown and tan color. I bought it in the 8lb and 10lb and brought it home to test out. I used the 8lb on a project I am currently working on .... It's really nice. I found the 8lb to be a bit thinner than that of the 8lb Power Pro but thicker than the 6lb. I think it might become my new favorite beading thread.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Colleen - my son told me today that there is a new, REALLY NICE, sporting good store, closer to you...on Lake Mead, by the Target, across from the Fiesta - Sportsman's Warehouse.

Tanya

Mandy said...

Thanks for sharing. When I have some free time I want to do more bead embriodery. I will go buy some of this to use when I finally get around to it!

Anonymous said...

Just saw the "Going Out Of Business" sign for Sportsman's Warehouse on Lake Mead in Henderson. Looks like both stores are closing in Vegas. If you want an up to 30% sale on items there, they are doing that now.