Friday, January 6, 2012

The Power Of Blogs

3 years ago I placed an order via the Internet with a well know artist -I'm not saying who....so don't ask.
After a few months went by and the product didn't arrive I emailed and got no response after another
month passed by and no product ; I emailed again and this time the person did respond and told me I would have my product by that Christmas (3 years ago). Since then I've emailed dozens of times and even broke down and wrote a letter expressing my concerns about the lack of ethics of the company and individual, I even said I didn't want nor needed the product anymore but wanted my money back....no response.
Now 3 years later I am fed up and decided to try one more time. This time I simply wrote:
"If you don't contact me or send my money back I will blog about you ....and not in a good way"
I got a Pay Pal refund that day....ahhhh the power of Blogs.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

HAHAHAHAHA - LOVE this! Good for you, Boss!

Mandy said...

Ha! I am appalled at how some people have no conscious! Only when their behavior is threatened to become public do they decide to do the right thing, unbelievable!