Monday, June 22, 2009

Getting My Act Together

Last week I was looking at my blog and thought to myself... hmmm, this has lost the look and continuity of what I wanted and what I wanted people to see when they logged into my blog.
I thought about how if I saw this format on someone else's blog I would think ...."what a mish-mash"; so I started brainstorming about how I could keep things more organized and share information about the classes and important jewelry stuff but also keep the personal touch of who I am as well ......after all; so many of you spend a lot of time in my home and I want you to feel comfortable and know who I am besides "The Beadmetaler". It will take me a bit of time to get it all together and I know you will all be very patient with me while I work to pull it together. So for now you will see just a small change in my blog. If you notice I now have 5 different links at the top of my screen. Classes, Jewelry, Shop, Cool Stuff and Blog. These will eventually be working links, I have these areas closed off while they are under construction and will let you know as I open each one of them.

2 comments:

Pat K said...

It's awesome Colleen--I love it!

Susan said...

It looks great! Very professional looking with a personal touch.