Saturday, February 13, 2010

MY FUNNY VALENTINE


I know, I know ... most woman want flowers, candy or jewelry for Valentines Day ... Nope not me; I love to get tools and this year my husband bought me a great little Rolling Mill. A rolling mill is used for a lot of things some of them are to change the gauge of metals or to make wire or to pattern metals. If you want to see it in action go to my "Cool Stuff" page on this blog.
Thank you honey! I love you and I love my new rolling mill. Happy Valentines Day.

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Ooooooheeeeeeeee - The BOSS MAN comes through! Pretty color, too. Have fun - watch your fingers!

Colleen said...

Wow! That thing looks dangerous! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Jackie said...

Dang I got supermarket flowers and two cards, I want cool tools!!
Have fun with it!

Susan said...

Wow does that look cool. Can't wait to see what you create using your new rolling mill!