Monday, July 20, 2009

Hope


This is for all my new found friends on Wild Earth, Zap Live and Hornby Island. I knew not one thing about eagles before I started watching the Hornby nest, through all of you all I have learned so much about these amazing birds. The other day the camera was down and I went to my studio and made this necklace to remember these past few months watching our little Hope. Thank you for all the information and laughs while lurking or participating in the chats. She will be fledging in the next few days and then what will we do?

2 comments:

Jackie said...

That is real nice!! Little hope all grown up and ready to make her own nest! Maybe next year we can watch her babies! They really should tag them so we can know them later in life!

Anonymous said...

That ROCKS, Boss...you "done her proud", your Hope. Whatcha' gonna' do when you're an "empty nester"? Tanya