Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Surprise!!!







My doorbell rang at about 8:00 a.m. on Saturday Morning and I thought .... Yeah flowers from the Grandsons!!! I went to the door to answer and I didn't see anyone there so I was thinking .... hummmmm I guess the guy must have just left the flowers on the patio so I looked down out of the window and there they were ...... MY SON, MY DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AND MY GRANDDAUGHTER stooping down; hiding to surprise me when I finally opened the door. What a great surprise!!!! I would have never guessed they would have driven out to surprise me.
We had so much fun making jewelry, going to the lake and then of course we took Kaitlyn to Circus Circus. What a great weekend .... Thanks guys!!!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm so glad your Mother's day was great! There isn't anything better than being able to spend time with those we love! It looks like you guys had a blast & your Granddaughter is a DOLL!!!

Amanda said...

That sounds like the most perfect Mother's Day!!!

Anonymous said...

What GREAT pictures of a GREAT looking family! Looks like a very relaxing weekend...Tanya