Friday, October 3, 2008

Thank You All

So, last week was my birthday and boy did I get spoiled.
You all did so much for me and I thank you.
For the massage,(can't wait to get it )thank you Jackie & Pat K.
For the manicure & pedicure & bottle of wine & cute Rizzo wine cork; thank you Pat S.
For the music, movies & Starbucks .... thanks Margaret,Peter,Jeane & Sharon
For the great bracelet manderals, thank you Jerry, Colleen, Debbie & June.
For the cute initial necklace and candle and hand painted pansy vase: Thank you Ronna
For the beautiful beaded letter opener and yummy cake; thank you Susan
For all the wonderful stones to make new stuff; thank you Betty
For the beautiful bag that I know took hours & hours of hard work; thank you Caroline
For the "Love" earrings .... thank you again Jackie
For the new inspiration, Silver Art Clay book and note cards; thank you Amanda
and for my new Quick Change handpiece and drill press; thank you Greg
For one of the best BB'Q lunches I have ever had ... thank you Pat S. for bringing everyone lunch
and last but not least .... thanks Colleen for the super yummy Texas Sheet Cake
I know if my cousin could have fit it in her luggage she would have taken it home.

No comments: