Monday, September 15, 2008

Mini Vacation



Greg and I took our annual mini vacation to St. George Utah this weekend. It is such a beautiful place, if you haven't gone yet I strongly recommend that you do. We always book tickets to the local theater Tuacahn, it is a great outdoor venue where the red mountains are used as part of the back drop for the plays. 
We saw Big River Friday night and then saw Le Misarables on Saturday night, both shows were great.
We also took our folding bikes that we bought about 10 years ago in London and took a couple of nice bike rides. We always get funny looks and questions about our bikes so I thought I would share them with you. They fold up to just about the size of the wheel and fit into a regular size suitcase.
Very cool, click on the photo for a closer look.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh my gosh, you look adorable in your little helmet!! Sounds like a fun mini vacation, good for you two!!!

Mandy said...

Hey girl, you were right by my house! Tuacahn is only about 3 miles from our house in Ivins! I loved living out there, every summer we went to the plays, they are always so good. Looks like you were biking through Snow Canyon?