Monday, June 2, 2008

Beading Blues???

Whew!! The Bead Shows have come and gone, I went to 3 of them and it really does get the creative juices going. It was great to see so many of you there, I hope you all found wonderful treasures. I know when I first started going to bead shows it was overwhelming, all the colors all the pearls all the bling. I bought everything I loved and thought about each piece I would make as soon as I got home. Most of the time I would forget one of the most important components to my jewelry ..... the findings. The clasps, the jump rings the chain the head pins, eyepins, 3 hole connectors, bead tips crimp beads ..... you see where I am going??Well if you have forgotten something at the bead show don't freak out, Beads Findings & Jewelry is having a special discount just for you.
All sterling silver .... 5% off
All other metals ..... 20% off
I went in on Saturday after the show and bought 1200 crystals .... she now has in so many beautiful colors in both 3mm &4mm
Don't forget to tell her I sent you.
Beads Findings & Jewelry
4001 S. Decatur S-8 (Located on the NW corner of Decatur& Flamingo)
Las Vegas Nevada 89103
Phone: 871-8450

No comments: